During his career, Plemmons has presented over 350 invited research lectures, including lectures in 30 foreign countries.
- “Depth from Defocus using Point Spread Function Engineering,” Beijing Workshop, Dedicated to Prof. Raymond Chan on the Occasion of his 60th Birthday, April 2018 (pdf file)
- “Sparse Recovery Algorithms for 3D Imaging usingPoint Spread Function Engineering,” Isaac Newton Institute Symposiym VMVW02, University of Cambridge, November 2017 (pdf file)
- “Sparse Recovery Algorithms for 3D Imaging usingPoint Spread Function Engineering,” Rice University, Houston Imaging Sciences Symposium, September 2017 (pdf file)
- “Mathematics in Hyperspectral and LiDAR Image Processing for Remote Sensing,” Distinguished Lecture Series, Hong Kong Baptist University, February 2017 (pdf file)
- “Computational 3D Imaging,” Chinese University of Hong Kong, October 2016 (pdf file)
- “Computational 3D Imaging: Sparse Recovery and PSF Engineering,” Conference Imaging, Vision and Learning based on Optimization and PDEs, Bergen, Norway, August 2016 (pdf file)
- “Surveillance using Hyperspectral, LiDAR and Spectro-Polarimetric Data”, Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, England, June 2015. (pdf file)
- VIDEO of presentation at Isaac Newton Institute.
- “Imaging Through Atmospheric Turbulence in Remote Sensing”, Sanya, China, January 2015. (pdf file)
- “Structured Low-Rank Approximations in Spectral & LiDAR Imaging”, Taipei, Taiwan, December 2014. (pdf file)